Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas spirit.....



We are definately getting into the spirit of Christmas in the Ralston household. Ever since our trip to the gingerbread house and the Christmas Market it's been Jingle Bells a-go-go! The wreath is hung, the tree is decorated, we've watched Elf twice and Arthur Christmas at least three times. We've even had a fancy new advent calendar arrive in the mail......thanks Pa and Marv, it's very lovely! I'm usually a bit strict about not letting myself get Christmassy until at least December 1st, I think it's mostly down to the kiddies getting all excited, I think it's rubbing off on me but I'm certainly not complaining!

Just in case you're not really feeling it yet, here are a few photos of our house to get you in the mood, it's like the santa's grotto in here!














Now go get that tree up!
Ho ho ho!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com