Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bactracking...Seb turned 5!




I can't quite believe it, I know I say that every year......it's so true that for a Mother the days can sometimes be long but the years, they fly by! Seb is growing up. He's one of the most complex characters I think I've ever met. Sweet and loving and totally honest to his very core but also intense and emotional. Sometimes there's just nothing I can say or do to make him feel better, he thinks deeply about things and gets frustrated with me for not always understanding him or being able to give a proper explanation to his tangled thoughts. He remembers things, significant or not with unbelievable clarity. He tells me he loves me and that I'm beautiful everyday and he means it. I love him with every bit of me and always will. I hope this year brings him friendship, security and happy memories galore!
Remember Seb.....anything is possible!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com