Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm a terrible present buyer....

I forgot to show you the rest of my loot from the Christmas market the other day....



As you can see I went totally crazy and bought some beans and honey. Wow! I'm really not the greatest shopper am I? I failed miserably buying any kind of nice presents, other than two sweet little Christmas tree ornaments for my Mum and sister it was all for me. On a positive note I'm always so weirdly excited buying local organic foods from little markets like this. The ginger honey is so yummy and the kids and I will be sprouting the seeds and beans to add a bit of fun to our nutritious nosh.
Looks like I'm going to have to resort to online shopping or get on with a mega knit-marathon for presents this year.
I hope everyone is more organized than me in the present buying. Most people usually are.
:)

1 comment:

a distant relative of Ichabod Crane! said...

When out of the night it was fifty below and into the din and the glare staggered a miner fresh from the creeks, dog dirty and loaded for bear etc etc etc ............Hows the FRENCH coming along AND me shirts haha!!! must be about ready by now? saw the EYE Doc. and to have an EYE OP. not too sure when exactly? weather here CRAP now temp dropped wind UP heavy rain forecast for TOMORROW so there will be the usual flooding and wastage of water by the Govt. of the day!!! AND since I left Plumtree down in Tenesse its the first time I've been warm! Said by sam McGee!!!!!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com