Sunday, October 29, 2006

Surprise!

I can't BELIEVE it! Guess who has come to visit along with my mum and Winnie......................



......and I didn't suspect a thing!


Well, we all had a lovely time in the mountains and headed back up here to Beaumont on Friday. More or less as soon as we arrived it started to snow and errr...it still hasn't stopped! Here are a few pics from the mountain trip and then a few in the snow back home......





Katarina!



Winnie and my Mummy.

Me and my stick on a hike around the lake.


Neil trying to skim stones.




Back at the lodge, mmmmm a nice cold beer and a warm fire, lovely!

Neil turns into a shovel brandishing snow-ninja and I try to protect myself with a errr....carrott!?



Rosey cheeks!


Katarina and Neil in the snow at Doogs off leash park.



The first snowman!

Doog and his snowy nose.

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com