Thursday, October 19, 2006

Just some stuff...

Well, not too much has happened today, just went to work, came home, had some dinner...usual stuff really. I got to speak to my mum on skype which was quite exciting! She's only just got it all sorted out. Anyway I think we have quite a few people reading our blog these days (hello Winnie and battle friends! Hello Mandy's mum! and of course hello to all the usual blog readers!) So I thought I'd stick on a couple of photos just for fun.
P.S Its only 5 days now until Winnie and my mummy come to visit WooooooooHoooooooo! We can't wait!
Doog and his alligator toy.

Doog and Neil, probably looking for hot bitches on the internet.

Hmmm, this is the foosball table that was supposed to be moved into the basement before thanksgiving!!

And here you can see Neil's pride and joy.....his TV! He's done a very good job of mounting it up onto the wall and hiding all the cables. Looks good eh?

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com