Thursday, October 19, 2006

Gerry GENTRY, DAD, SAVAGE

OK OK OK PEOPLE...

A few mesaages I thought I would post on this blog.... Firstly to GERRY GENTRY! Gerry thanks so much for the emails I feel like at least one person from the Met thinks of me. As for the rest of you, Especially SAVAGE. Thanks for all the emails NOT!!!

Gerry Hope all is well with you and keep the emails comming i enjoy reading them.

Secondally! DAD, instead of abusive messgaes left on here I suggest you use that funny looking thing that is on the table, you know the thing that is connected to the wall, has a few numbers on it and a reciever that can be placed against your ear, sometimes it makes a ringing noise, and CALL ME. It costs 1 cent a minute man!

For all those that are reading this my dad appears to have a problem spending a CENT a minute to talk to his son that is miles and miles away, Oh by the way that is a Maltease CENT which is about 2 pence!

I may delete this message once the relevant people read this..... So leave a comment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on !

Anonymous said...

MAYNARDS!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com