Monday, October 23, 2006

Pumpkin time....


I'm so excited......in 1 1/2 days my mum and Winnie arrive!Yey! We're going to the mountains for a couple of days, yipeeee! It's nearly Halloween ( I love Halloween!) and then it's my birthday! I just don't think I can handle all this excitement!

Anyway....
On Saturday night we had an unexpected visit from Hunter. He came over to chill with Neil in front of the computer while his mummy and daddy made a quick visit to the doctor. Well, Neil of course had to show him the delights of the internet so they downloaded a few nursery rhymes and then checked out some hot bitches.




After our visit from Hunter we went out to a bar called the Urban Lounge in Edmonton with Erin (Hi Erin!) a friend of mine from my new work. We got to meet her little kitty (hi kipper!) before we went out. He's a cutie but a little smelly! We had a really good time, apart from the fact that I accidentally had a few too many drinks (whooops) and spent Sunday suffering from a nasty hangover.

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com