Friday, September 28, 2012

Legging love...

I do love leggings. There's nothing quite as comfy or as easy as a nice pair of leggings. I'm sad to say I pretty much live in leggings but seem to have noticed that all my beloved soft and stretchy friends were looking a bit worse for wear recently (yes, holes in the seam right on my butt! Why does it always happen there?) I've made a couple of repairs but eventually decided it was time to go legging shopping....until I discovered this video tutorial by Amy Karol. It shows you a quick way of making a new pair of leggings using an old pair of leggings as a template. That lady is a genius! If you like leggings and can get your hands on a sewing machine you must try it! Here are my finished lovely leggings....(please accept my apologies for the weirdness of my legs from this angle (at least I hope it's just the angle). I didn't have anyone else around to take a better picture).

1 comment:

Sam McGee rtd. as well! said...

the Hoose and me SHIRTS Green, hope you remember short sleeves and TWO pockets??? ok?dykhink

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com