Friday, September 28, 2012

Fun with photography....



I've haven't had much opportunity to do any photography for other people recently so I was a very happy girl when an old acquaintance got in touch with me to ask if I would be interested in doing a family session for them.  She told me that she'd been looking for a photographer but really wanted me beacuse she loved my style. Awww! We set a time and I met with this sweet family for a couple of hours of fun photography. With two cute little kiddies, one a little shy and one a little tired I was hopeful that it would all go smoothly and we'd get some good shots. In the end, I  really enjoyed being a photographer again and was so happy with the shots that the clients ended up with double the amount of photos I had originally told them to expect. Unfortunately I can't share the images on the blog but I will share my new way of presenting my clients with their digital copies. Disk's are no more my friends! Did you know that the new Macbook pro doesn't even have a disk drive? Well, I don't want to be outdated so I've decided to present digital copies on a flash drive. A cute box with a bit of ribbon and and a printed label makes it all look so pretty and shows that I care about my work and about giving my clients their little box of memories the attention they deserve. 
I like it. A lot. 
:)

1 comment:

D.D. McGrew Rtd! said...

Great PICS Sophie BUT wheres this HOUSE in Canmore that Neil said was on the BLOG??? I will not mention the NOSH!!! but you are knitting your way to fame and fortune I think! Showus the hoose then ????

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com