Friday, September 14, 2012

Calgary Zoo




Way back at the beginning of August we joined the Headley's on a trip to Calgary Zoo. I've finally found a minute to post some pictures for you. For me the Gorillas and the Elephants are always the best bit but it seemed as though Bel and Seb were most impressed with the section dedicated to plastic dinosaurs,  that and the zoo staff walking about in big stuffed animal suits. They really didn't seem that impressed with the real animals. It was a hot day and we all over indulged on ice cream and various other naughty treats but it was fun to get out of Edmonton for a bit and distract ourselves from our ever so slightly stressful lives at the moment!

















1 comment:

robinson........c ! said...

I think Sophie I have been doing this WORD thing WRONGLY, I have NOT been including the NUMBER SO lets see? Great ZOO lots of very familiar looking inhabitants, especially the very last one, seen him somewhere before I think!!!! Nosh Nosh beatiful Nosh oh, sorry forgot your on a DIET, haha

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com