Monday, November 21, 2011

Snug as a bug....




It's been snowing in Tofino (not much Dale don't worry) but enough to make it feel like winter. What could be nicer on a snowy day than a lovely, cosy knitted sweater! As if by magic, the first day it snowed this special package arrived for me at the post office and I LOVE it! Neil had it hand-knitted for me as a birthday present. It was knitted in Vancouver and even has a zip pull made from salvaged yew wood from Vancouver Island. Lovely!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Neil!
 :)

1 comment:

Cyclops said...

Hope Neil has a SPARE one as I dont have ANY!!! ha ha In MARINE parlance I'm SCHOONER RIGGED! Don't like the look of that snow either! Still got my BOOTS? the ones u bought me? Neil said SKYPE later but Neil says a lot of things haha!!! Hows the CLAN of TWO????

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com