Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hot cha-loc-a-lat......

That's how Sebastian say's it and he's addicted! At least once a day he asks me if we can all have a hot cha-loc-a-lat (it must be all of us, he doesn't like to drink alone) and when I say yes he insists that we drink it outside. And so begins a half hour ritual of finding socks and boots, making hot cha-loc-a-lat, waiting for it to cool, opening the back door and carrying it all outside without spilling it on anyone's head. Then we all find a spot, I usually don't get a chair but Seb does always give me a cushion from his. Then we sit. and sip. Listening to the leaves rustle and watching out for Cougoos.  I am making it my mission to try to remember these simple moments, so easily lost in the whooshing of time. Thank goodness for blogs eh!


4 comments:

pugwash said...

Love the PICS Sophie and YES time does seem to WHOOSH! Before you can say WHOOSH Seb will be doing what your doing now as will Bel too buy HEY, I like hot Chocolate too!!! My LAST hot Chocolate was around 30 years ago haha!!! Maybe Seb will share his or let me taste HIS?????aligo

Neil and Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neil and Sophie said...

Ill make you a hot chocolate Dale! :)

pugwash said...

Oh goody goody gum drops!!! can't wait. JUST for ME haha? and MAYBE with a PANCAKE, oh YUMMYpoids

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com