Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh dear....




 This is what happens when Seb dresses himself. Bare in mind that it's October, in Canada (!), and he has chosen this delightful ensemble of surfer shorts, long sleeved top, stripy socks, wellies, and wooly gloves, oh and a back pack of course.  We took him out for dinner looking like this and I'm pretty sure that people of Tofino think his outfit was all down to me. At one point he also had on mismatched boots but that, at least, we managed to persuade him out of.  For some reason he really did like wearing gloves that day and even went to bed still wearing them.
For the  most part Isobel still needs help getting into clothes so I maintain a bit of control there, although she does like to add her own accessories, in this case a pair of shades, some too-big-for-her orange crocs and her faithful wubba-nub from when she was a wee baby.



on a side note.....Seb is four tomorrow. FOUR! Yes, FOUR! I can't believe it and keep looking at him in utter shock and wondering how on earth this has happened. Where is my little squishy baby? We don't have any babies anymore, we have "kids". For some reason I never really thought too much past the baby stage and suddenly I have these two little people living in my house, eating my food and bossing me about. The funny thing is, I think I love them even more now that I see their (not so) little character quirks and blossoming senses of humour. Over the last few days I keep having moments where I find myself sitting with a big, happy smile, just watching them play and thinking "I love them SOOOOO MUCH!" 

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com