Monday, April 18, 2011

Vitamin D overload....

The weather here in Tofino has been perfect these last few days. Hardly a cloud in the sky and not a drop of rain in sight! This place is magical even in the rain but when the sun shines it's almost indescribable. Deep blues and greens in the water and in the trees, I have to be careful driving on sunny days, I get so distracted by the awesome scenery out my of window!


I'm well into my second month with no TV and I'm not missing it at all. We've all spent more time outside in the last week or so than I think I have in the last three years in Edmonton. My nose freckles have appeared and Neil looks like he's been away on holiday (from the neck up at least). Hard to believe it's still only April in Canada, I'm sure my body is going to go into shock from the sudden influx of vitamin D!






No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com