Monday, April 18, 2011

One fish, two fish, blue fish, news fish.....

We have an idea to make a headboard for our bedroom. It's one of those ideas that is going to require a bit of planning, some power tools and some time, in other words, who knows when we will have a headboard. I'm liking how the rest of the house is looking but everytime I walked into our room it was so bland and boring! It just needed something to liven it up a bit. I was already on a roll with the newspaper and blue paper so I figured why stop now? Snip snip snip....a lovely, fun, fishy, decal headboard. It's better than a bland white wall until we get to work on that permanent headboard. What do you reckon?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very on trend!

http://www.designspongeonline.com/2011/04/current-obsession-all-the-fish-in-the-sea.html

I think that's pretty pinteresting.... or I would if I could.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com