Saturday, September 02, 2006

Took a trip to Edmonton and got some new chairs....

The New Chairs!



Today was my day off from Boot Camp, thank god! Man it is tough. Anyway not allowed to talk about it apparently, seeing that this is going onto the web its probably a good idea if I don't, otherwise I might find myself getting down and doing twenty!!! So anyway today was a good day, woke up and made pancakes with maple syrup........... mmmmmmmmm. Then myself and Sophie went to downtown Edmonton and visited the farmers market in Old Strachcona. This place is a huge warehouse that has lots of different stands from different farmers, selling meat and veg. It was fantastic. Today was +30 and it felt so hot. We couldn't hang around the market for too long so went out to eat on Whyte Avenue. This street is the liveliest street in Edmonton apparently! So after we ate again we went to Canadian Tire and bought some chairs for the front porch, luckily I also got some tools from Sophie for my Birthday! Hell yeah I love tools. Well that's enough typing I will leave it for Sophie to continue. Bye for now.

Nelson.

This is me Concentrating on the tube heheheh, looking serious eh? Hope i dont come off

Me on the speed boat, trying to look cool.

James Jumping on the Wake Skate. He has skills!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com