Saturday, September 30, 2006

Golf?!

This is the sky as it looked yesterday morning at about 7.15 on my way to work, it was lucky it was "Golf Day" so I had my camera handy!


I even got to drive the cart during my first ever game of golf!



Yesterday, Friday 30th September, should have been a normal work day BUT , it seems my new employers are quite into "team building" and throughout the year have fun days out for their staff. Yesterday was Golf Tournament Day. So we all got to leave the office at 11am and head off to a local golf course. We played in teams and some took it more seriously than others. We had golf balls and tee's with the company logo printed on them and there was even a "bar cart" that drove around the golf course selling a selection of beers to all the golfers! After golfing we had a bbq and a prize-giving ceremony. Every team won something and I came away with a selection of goodies (although I'm not sure what I did to deserve them!) All in all it was a fun day, despite my lack of any previous golfing experience, and it has left me with a good impression of the company I'm working for.

And this is the sun setting as seen from the parking lot of the golf course as I left for the night. I think thats the North Saskachewan River.....who knows?

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com