Sunday, September 03, 2006

Update on foot.

I completely forgot to mention how my foot is doing after my bee/wasp/hornet/whatever-the-hell-the bloody-thing was sting the other day. OH MY GOD IT HAS BEEN HORRIBLE!!!! I thought it was bad the day I did it, the day I wrote about having a bad day.... PAH! That was nothing compared to the next day AND THE NEXT DAY!! my foot swelled up like Vickys did when she was pregnant, massive it was! When I put on my flip-flops to walk anywhere they made a big dent in my foot that would last about an hour after I took them off. I also had a massive, hard, blotchy red and white area on the sole of foot surrounding the sting site and it was the most painfully itchy sensation I've ever had! Once I scratched it I absolutely couldn't stop otherwise it was unbearable. I even woke up in the middle of the night and had to stay up for half an hour just to scratch it! Anyway I went and spoke to the pharmacy man in Extra Foods and he sold me some cream and some pills which knocked me out. They really did work though, when I woke up I could hardly feel the sting anymore. the swelling has gone down now, it still itches a little now and then but I'm pleased to say I still have a right foot. So much for the onion theory though eh!?

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com