Saturday, September 02, 2006

The hoouse...



I thought I would post a few photos of our house, they have been taken at various times since our arrival and so there are some with furniture and some without. We do have a fair bit of Stuff now but it's still a little bare, never mind though, its quite nice to have minimal clutter and I'm sure it won't be that way for long.


The bedroom (spot the Doog)

The desk in the study.

Doog in the closet (yes it is a closet and not a spare bedroom!)

The front porch (before the new chairs arrived.)

Doog on the back deck with his head on backwards.

The front door with Neil looking spooky at the window.

The kitchen/dining room before we got the table(and Doogy's bum again.)

And after we got a table.

Errr....The downstairs loo, I know I'm weird for taking a photo of that but I didn't want to miss anything out.

And the living room complete with a wonderful cardboard coffee table!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com