Friday, January 25, 2013

Isabel's Portrait shoot

A few days ago I had an opportunity to do some portraits of an old acquaintance. Isabel used to babysit my monkeys way back when they were teeny tiny. She was, I think, the first babysitter they ever had. Isabel lives in Austria and is a very keen skier. I was so pleased when she contacted me a while back to see if I might be able to take some photos of her while she was over here visiting Canada. We arranged to meet in Banff and spent a fun hour playing in the snow and drinking hot tea. It was interesting for me shooting just one person as opposed to a whole family but Isy is game for anything and seemed to like all my ideas. She was worried that she didn't have any shoes to wear for the shoot so I bought along my authentic Canadian mukluks for her to try and I think along with the snow and the old cabins, they really complete this little picture of true Canadiana :) Here are a few of my favourite photos from our little shoot. 


No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com