Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cheeky Monkey....

His latest trick is to constantly try to make me laugh, usually at a time when I really am trying to be serious for instance when I'm on the phone or when I'm trying to tell him off for some naughtiness or the like. He'll put his face really close to mine and pull a selection of silly faces, holding each one for as long as he possibly can until he gets the result he wants, i.e me bursting into an  uncontrollable fit of giggles.

You're a punk but I love you!
X







1 comment:

Today, Capt. BIRDSEYE! said...

ALL super of Seb but the last one is best Serious/smiling and weighing up his EFFECT!! Very PHOTOGENIC the girls will SOON be sighing!!!! and, is it MOONING? over his Photo(s)!!!! Love em ALL!!!! AND the BANGERS, the TENT too hope it will colourwise at least put the DENIZENS of the forest off? Keep the blog going more NOSH needed, a few shots of the SMOKER goodies would be ;Triffic!!!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com