Thursday, March 03, 2011

Belly's Birthday....

Beautiful Belly turned two on February 19th. I know, I know, I'm exceptionally slow in blogging this milestone event but I've been a little busy moving to a different province! Yes we officially live in Tofino WoooHooo!! (all except Neil who is kind in limbo living some of the time here and some of the time there, poor thing.) Anyway let's try to keep things chronological here, Bel is 2, can you believe it? I suddenly feel like I don' t have a baby anymore, I've got two full blown kids...uh oh.


Here's the beginnings of the marvellous and slightly too ambitious fairy castle cake that I decided to make. Luckily I had the help of Mandy who knows what to do with fondant and all kinds of other cakey things so after what seemed like forever we actually ended up with a pretty amazing cake!

Hmmmm......fiddley....

but worth it :)


Belly was the lucky recipient of tons of beautiful presents! This is her first ever dolls house from Uncle Dan and Aunty Monkey. She (and surprisingly Sebastian) really love this!



Unwrapping Baby Annabel, another huge hit! Thank you Grandpa and Mars!




Awww!

My little Tinker Bel! Honestly, on her birthday she had more outfit changes than a catwalk model!


Lookin' super-duper cute in Cash's converse. Very Avril Lavigne I thought.







Belly and her boys, all partied out
: )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous. Just fabulous, Sophie.
All our love, Pa and Mars xxxx

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com