Thursday, March 03, 2011

Chez Ralston...Tofino

So this is our beautiful new home in Tofino. We love it! LOVE IT!!! But sadly it won't be ours for long : ( We had really hoped that things would work out so that we'd be able to buy this place but lady luck was not on our side with this one and it's been sold. We're here for the next couple of months and I'm trying to stay positive that we'll find somewhere just as perfect eventually. In the mean time I couldn't have asked for a more homely and welcoming place to spend my first couple of months in my new home town.
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. It looks soooooo lovely. You are really are living the dream now eh?

What does the rest of the garden look like? How does Sully Wully like it there? I bet he's relieved not to have to go pee in the snow anymore.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com