Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Bel turns 1!



We celebrated Bel's first birthday on the 19th. Time has flown by so quickly it's hard to believe she's a whole year old already. I baked a cake and we had a party but I was so busy enjoying myself that I have hardly any pictures of either! I don't mind though, there are times when it's far better to really enjoy the moment and not miss it altogether by trying to get loads of photos. Things I'll always remember about Bel's first ever birthday party.....her big beautiful smiles, seeing her stuff her mouth full of daddy's home made sausage rolls (she couldn't get enough the greedy monkey) and watching her crawling around on the floor in her pretty new dress from Grandma with huge chocolate cake stains on her little bum!
It was a great party and I'm so happy lots of our friends came to celebrate with us.
Thank you all! x


Bel looking cute in one of her many new outfit's. This one is from Grandpa Nigel and Mars and I think she's looks so pretty in her cute little baggy jeans!



MMmmmmm....chocolate cake. And yes I did lick the spoon when I was done :)



Isobel opening her pressie from Auntie Caroline.......

Seb playing with Isobel's pressie from Auntie Caroline. That's kind of how it went with all her pressies.









One of the few pics of her cake!


Seb helps blow out the candle!







Sebastian decides to remove his trousers mid-party. Ha ha!


Opening pressies! Thank you everybody for the beautiful presents especially Auntie Cake for the amazing owl quilt!! We all love it!!!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com