Friday, February 26, 2010

bum bum!

There's been a whole lot of nakedness in my house recently. Sebastian has decided that he doesn't much like wearing clothes and strips off at every opportunity. Often I won't realize until I come across a little pile of colthes and a discarded nappy or worse.....a puddle of pee. Isobel is getting in on the act too and is on a mission to escape me mid nappy change or in the middle of getting dressed. I snapped these pics after I had to leave her nappyless while I ran to get the phone. When I returned she looked so cute I couldn't resist getting the camera out. She was pretty happy with her bare bum and was crawling around the living room with extra vigour and squeeling in delight!



Loving the dimples!

And here's Seb sitting down for dinner in the nude. There are some funnier pics but they were a bit too revealing for blog use!

Lovely cup of tea!



No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com