Monday, February 15, 2010

Super Girl?

I figured it was about time I fill you all in on how Bel has been doing post surgery. It's been just over five weeks since the poor little munchkin had open heart surgery and she's recovering unbelieveably well. Recovering isn't even the right word to use, flourishing is a better description!
Bel was never really short on energy and enthusiasm but since her little heart was mended she's like the energizer bunny except noisier and far more expressive. She is growing so much faster and she's stronger and more high spirited, if that makes any sense. She's been pulling herself up on furniture and actually seems to seek out the obstacles to try and climb or clamber across. She and Seb are getting on like a house on fire and I can't even explain how much it warms my heart to watch them chatting away together. Even if I'm feeling a bit low it puts the biggest smile on my face. If Seb gets out of hand Bel's quick to put him in his place with a little tap and a high pitched "No!" Her vocabulary is growing daily and she can rival Seb on her pronunciation of some words. Today she said "High Five" clear as a bell! She really is a little super hero.



Considering taking on the stairs.....

A little encouragement from her big bro.

"Shall I Mummy?"


Thats about as far I'd let her go.



Even her hair is sprouting like crazy!! What a cutie pie!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com