Thursday, April 24, 2014

A lot of photos of a tiny boy....


Our first few days with Silas have passed by in a bit of a blur! It's been a hectic mix of craziness and crying along with quiet moments where none of us can quite believe how lucky we are to have this amazing little person in our lives. He's absolutely beautiful and has been such a good boy so far. I'll write a bit more about his birth and first days as soon as I can think straight but for now here's a few photos of our gorgeous little mountain man....













1 comment:

Sandokan said...

'TRIFFIC!!!! he is super, I love his expressions and at times he looks like Seb but also has looks of Bel too I think! However he is a HAPPY little baby I think, notwithstanding all the HANDLING he has to put up with haha!!! I have been having a good laugh at some of his expressions just wait till he can SEE you all!!! a bit of a shock to the/his system! Only kidding Again all My CONGRATS to you both he's a BEAUT as they say in OZ!!!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com