Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Those eyes....


Things are a wee bit crazy in our house right now. Seb and Bel have been really very unwell with ongoing fevers and vomiting. For our first week with three kids it's kind of been a baptism of fire! Thank goodness my Mum has been here to help Neil while Silas and I have been in quarantine trying to keep away from the nasty bugs! Hopefully all will be healthy and well again soon and I'll get a chance to write a bit more about our lovely new little boy. In the meantime I had to post these two pics just because they show his beautiful dark eyes! For now,  most of the time his eyes are closed but on the rare occasion that he does open them up I'm totally in love with these big dark pools of gorgeousness!


1 comment:

OT Retd! for now! said...

Neil told me that seb and Bel are getting better, thankfully but you have had a bad time re this great your mother there to help and of course to help Neil when you and Silass in QUARANTINE1 Very sensible!! I wonder what exactly was wrong? Do they know or? Main thing is they are both on the road to recovery AND you and Silas clear of it!!! Funnily tho I knew that something was amiss and I was right! Anyway take care hope your Mum has a good fkight home. Maybe SKYPE this coming weekend?

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com