Wednesday, October 02, 2013

A blankie for baby.......


I'm so happy to have knitted this beautifully squishy and soft blanket for the wee baby in my tummy! It's a very simple blanket and anyone with even the most basic knitting skills could knit it. I chose 6 colours of yarn from Spud and Chloe. It's their Outer which is a deliciously squishy super-bulky weight yarn. It's also superwash which makes it perfect for baby. I really love how it turned out and am so excited that with my relatively new found skills I can actually create beautiful things like this. I will always remember knitting it while feeling sick and horrible and really, really excited! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh! So pretty. I want to touch it and squeeze it to see how soft and squishy it is. I went in the most lovely yarn shop in the world yesterday in Canterbury and asked if they had Romney Marsh Wool...... sadly they did not. But you still would've loved it in there. x

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com