Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Oh Golden Day!


I don't have too many words for this post. I took these photos today, October 2nd. I thought September was the niceest month in Canmore but I think October just topped it! I do love Autumn! 
I also love little girls with golden pig-tails sitting amongst the fallen leaves, boys with bows and arrows made of sticks and serious warrior faces. Cold clear rivers and fresh elk tracks in the sand.
I tell you....I'm loving this place more and more.
















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks A-MAZ-ING. But it also makes me a teensy bit sad. Every time I see a post like this one, with photos of the most amazingly beautiful scenery, it makes me realise that you would never choose to come back to here..... mudway. *sniff sniff* x

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com