Saturday, February 02, 2013

To go please!




I love it I love it I love!
My new travel mug or at home mug......heck my all the time mug! It's a canning jar (with which I already have a fascination and a cupboard full of all the different sizes) with the crazily simple addition of a Cuppow lid it magically becomes a take anywhere, spill free, environmentally friendly, cheapo and quite perfectly lovely to-go cup. It's just right for juices and smoothies and cold drinks and also hot as hell drinks too now that I have knitted it's very own little wooly sweater.
Here's a closer look at that Cuppow. It's very duarable, BPA and phthalate free, easily washable and recycleable to boot! Genius I tell you.


And if you're super stylin' like me......... you knit yourself some fingerless mitts to match. Hurrah!



:)

1 comment:

Mazinga Zeta the second! said...

What can I say, Knitting, Cooking, EATING TOO and taking PICS!!!! I try NOT to look at the NOSH as it ALL seems YUMMY YUMMY and makes me hungry well, peckish! Nice PIC. of Neil's NASHERS, with the 4 now gone he will be able to eat MORE haha!I hope the bleeding has stopped and he is feeling better today? anyway I'll call him this evening and possibly Tash will be here as well? 'OLRIGHT!!!!!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com