Saturday, November 04, 2006

Birthday.....

Last Thursday was my birthday. It was my first birthday in Canada and my first ever snowy birthday! Unfortunately I had to work and got up early as usual. I was most surprised when all my visitors also got up early to wish me a happy birthday and give me presents and cards before I left for work. Thank you everybody for the lovely cards and presents! It was especially nice to get a card from my good friend Caroline ( and Dan, Millie and Buddy) and some lovely pressies from Neils mummy, my Dad and my bro Dan. Thank you all so much! Oh and thankyou to Erin at work for decorating my desk with balloons, banners and confetti!



I had balloons and everything!
My sleepy mummy and katarina after waking up early to see me off to
work on my birthday! Ahhh! (notice Kate's holding the coffee grinder....err yes I think they were in need of it.)

My present from Neil was just what I had hoped for.....a new and very spangly camera, (Canon EOS rebel Xti) WOW!!!


Here is my first photo of Doog on the new camera.....




Here is my smiley, happy sister Katarina! I'm so happy she was here for my Birthday!



Here is Neil with the lovely "fat lady" sculpture, a present from my mum and Winnie.......


After work we headed into Edmonton for a lovely meal at "Wild Tangerine", I tried to test out my camera from the car window on the way into the city. The results weren't quite what I'd expected but hey, I like it!



Here's our friends and Neighbours Mandy and Kelly who, along with little Hunter, joined us for the birthday meal.



And here's me and Katarina.......




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sophie,

Happy Birthday, i'm glad you had a good day. I've got my scan on the 28th November so their should be some pictures for you. Missing you loads.

Love
Sharlene

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com