Friday, February 27, 2015

Bel lost her first tooth....


I can't remember if I blogged Seb loosing his first tooth, I'm pretty sure I instagrammed it at least. Either way, theres so much going on with teeth in this house right now..... Babies growing teeth, big kids loosing them! I can't keep up let alone the poor old tooth fairy! She's getting forgetful in her old age! I'm not sure how many times I can keep making excuses for her in the morning! (oops).
I'll give her credit, she did show up on time for Bel's first tooth and it's a good job too because we had a dramatic day of tooth wobbling, crying and refusing to eat. Even a bit of screaming and foot stamping! I was quite surprised at how badly Isobel took to having a really wobbly tooth, I do hope it isn't this bad next time! In the end though, she figured enough was enough and pulled the little blighter out herself while I wan't looking. Go Bel! Seb would never have done that! 


No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com