Friday, February 27, 2015

Bel had a birthday!


 I can't get over the fact that my tiny Bel is 6! It just can't be right! 

To celebrate we had a lovely party with lots of her cute wee friends and I even made her the worlds ugliest mermaid cake! Don't look too closely, she's just freaky! No seriously I'm so surprised Seb didn't have nightmares that night! Far less frightening things have had that effect on him. 



I didn't get great photos of this party, but forgive me, I was chief game organiser and food server, I was surrounded by crazed 5 and 6 year olds and had a rather heavy baby strapped to my back for most of it. The camera was my last priority, we're lucky there are any pictures at all!  










I did put Silas in his chair for while but quickly realized that 5 year olds like to feed babies all kinds of things when Mama's busy prepping party games. Silas loved it of course. 






It was a good party, Bel of course had an amazing time! She even loved my ugly Mermaid! She is a good girl my Bel,  a true free spirit. She's taught me a thing or two about happiness and living in the moment that's for sure! Mygreatest wish for her is that she carries that wild happiness in her special heart for ever. 

Happy 6th birthday Belly! We all love you so!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com