Friday, December 07, 2012

Best Brownies.......



Seb had a friend over today, I pulled out all the stops to make myself appear to be Martha-esque super Mummy. I tidied up (I really did!), rented a movie and baked brownies....... the proper butter, chocolate and sugar kind.....naughty, naughty :) I used a recipe from my new favorite food blog Smitten Kitchen. I've tried a few of Deb's recipes now and each time I've found them to be simple to put together but impressively tasty! I'm also a sucker for her beautiful photography. The brownies were perfect and I ended up having to hide them from the kids to stop them sneeking another one from the tin (and of course to make sure there were enough left for me to snaffle later that evening!) Anyway I highly recommend checking out Smitten Kitchen next time you're looking for some Nosh inspiration and if anyone is still wondering what to get the food lover in your life for Christmas.......Deb has bought out a book that looks so lovely! (ahem....*hint*hint*)


No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com