Friday, July 13, 2012

Best. Trip. Ever.

It was everything it should have been. Fire crackling, s'more dripping, rope swinging, sea shell collecting, berry picking, lake paddling fun. I loved every minute...well maybe not every minute (I could have done without the bug bites, smelly pit toilets and small children falling from tall tree stumps) but I loved 99.9% of every minute.  And even though I'm in a house with hot running water, no bears and an actual flushing toilet I would be back in that tent quick as a flash if I could. 
Stand by for the 187 picture slideshow....I'm just waiting for the darned things to upload :)








1 comment:

capt. L.J. Silver AKA L.J TWO LEGS!!!! no PARROT said...

Ah NOSH!!!! it ALL looks GREAT as do the TWO!!! enjoying the great OUTDOORS!!!! Hope I can send this THE DREADED WORD!!!!!!!WELL I have tried!!! Q. When is Neil OFF?? I have lost track???? of almost EVERYTHING haha, only kidding I hope???????

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com