Monday, August 16, 2010

Yes, we have changed.....





Sorry about Neil's gloomy last post, I think he must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed or something but further to his question I think the answer is yes. We're into our fifth year here and I'm noticing that Alberta has changed us into hill-billies. We drive a massive truck, pull a 30 foot trailer, eat too many weiners and all have "farmer" tan's. Neil can remove the flesh from a hot wing in one swift and well practised movement using only his forefinger and thumb and has even taken up snacking on "Spitz", believe me, that can only be a bad thing. Get me the hell out of here and over to Tofino so we can even things out by becoming granola munching, whole food Cafe proprietors who surf at lunchtime and meditate in the rainforest before dinner.

In the meantime here are a few pics from our little trip to Montana and back to pick up the new hill-billy palace.....


Apparently these things are more complex than we had anticipated. Luckily there was a whole campsite full of very friendly and experienced RV'ers who were more than willing to show us how to dump our poop. I hope Bel and Sebastian were listening, I was too busy taking pictures.


















Mmmmm.... breakfast :)

















No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com