Monday, August 09, 2010

Have i changed

I came across this video today and it really hit. Over the last couple of years lots of people have told me how much I've changed. You know who you are! Lots of people have said it, but it's always the same thing, generally about me being negative and not the happy-go-lucky guy I used to be. It's something I've been thinking about a lot, especially since having had some time away from work. I know it's the job that I do, the negative and stressful things I see and deal with everyday, all day. Anyway, things are going to change, I'm not going to be doing this for much longer so hopefully that happy guy will soon be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did those poeople mention Fat, Control Freak and Rude to the list??? hahaha
Only messing - yeah ditch the pigs dude - time to leave the dark side and come back to the real world where the sun shines and the beer is cold.

Hope you dont miss the free hotdogs and coffee too much!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com