Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Starting to feel a lot like Christmas.....



Now that we're into December and the Snow's finally here I'm suddenly starting to feel all festive! I've made a start on some nice Christmassy decorations but haven't got the tree yet. We're a bit concerned that Seb might just pull it straight down which has kind of delayed us. I think that'll be our project on Saturday. In the meantime I thought I'd post a few snaps taken this morning. It was such a beautiful winter's morning with deep blue sky and crisp white snow.









Our freshly shovelled sidewalk.


Snowy front steps.

Even without the tree it's amazing what a few baubles and stockings can do to make a place feel festive.

We've even got a little one this year for Bump. More of a sock than a stocking, aww!


No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com