Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Milk and cookies left out for Santa along with a note explaining that there's an extra stocking on the mantle....my Mummy arrived on Christmas eve! Oh and carrots for the reindeers.


Christmas morning was a little hectic, we were all pretty sleepy. Neil had been on nights and my mum was still adjusting to the time difference and I just hadn't been able to sleep from the excitement of my surprise visitor.


Seb meets Elmo...

Elmo introduces himself.....


Seb gets a little freeked out by the talking red monster....



My Mummy who sadly didn't have much to open on Christmas morning.

Christmas mess!


We had a lovely Christmas lunch over at the Headleys. Seb ate continuously for about 2 hours and especially enjoyed his first ever taste of Brussel sprout. Neil was pleased about this and proceeded to to feed him all the sprouts from his plate.



Sarah and her mummy and daddy.



Our flamming plumb duff! Courtesy of Dan and MJ, I think it was the best Christmas Pud I'd ever eaten!


Mummy and me.



Seb gradually getting to like Elmo.

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com