Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Jasper....

Here's the rest of our Jasper pics. It was a pretty treacherous journey with slick roads. We set off on time (for once) and made it to Japser before noon. I'm sure you see more wildlife in Jasper than we ever see in Banff, there always seems to be big horn sheep and elk all over the place.


Here's Neil getting a good look at some sheep bottoms.


A big horny one leap's towards the road!


These one seemed to be grazing in the road. Most odd.




Mountains out of the window on the road to Jasper.









Seb and Nana settle into the hotel room. I'm not sure why Seb had to explore the floor quite so thoroughly.





Tickles from Nana.








I love this one! If you look closely you can see the long string of drool hanging from Seb's mouth about to land on Neil, possibly even in his mouth!!



My Mum caressing a strange bear in the street.



Taking a stroll.



We had a delicious lunch at Villa Caruso. Seb was pretty good apart from his usual habit of showering the surrounding area in food. Luckily we were out of slinging distance of any of the other diners.




Why is it that someone always has to pull a stupid face?



tut.




Seb eating a slice of lime. Yummy!




I'm so happy I had my Mum here for Christmas and that we got to take her to Jasper. The week has flown by and I can't believe it's already nearly time for her to leave.
Love you Mummy!



Me looking huge! If I look like I'm grimacing slightly it's because I was standing in the middle of the icy road and could see cars approaching. My Mum insisted I stand just there because the sun was shining on my face. I was trying to smile as well as warn her of the oncoming traffic while she fiddled around with my camera trying to take the snap.





Seb and I and a bear at the Jasper Park Lodge.





Seb was a little worried about his Nana standing so close to the bears.








The beautiful Christmas tree at the JPL.















While they were chillin in the JPL I was getting cut up by Nigel on the slopes!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com