Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fat pigs and glumness

Wee Piggy's at Ulster Folk Museum

Today and yesterday I've been feeling a little glum, the feeling's been hanging over me like a damp towel and I don't even know why. Perhaps it's because I've eaten so much food recently that I actually did burst (refering to Tuesday's trouser splitting incident) and I feel like a big, fat piggy! Or it could be that our month of holiday's has finally come to an end, oh actually thats just me, I forgot that Neils got another trip to go yet, off to Italy skiing next week, lucky so and so! Well, there's only one thing for it, I have packed my bag and am forcing myself into the gym after work tomorrow wether I like it or not. Also in an attempt to cheer myself up I've been going through our photos from the Northern Ireland trip and have posted a few more on our picture gallery, go on, have a wee peek!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com