Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Long night before Holiday


It is 0120 and I have decided to ride out the evening and stay up until 0600. That's the time we leave for Gatwick Airport, I think it is better staying awake before a long journey on a plane. The reason behind this is that I know I will sleep for at least half an hour between films and feeding. I did think of a good idea. I am going to make a large sticker I can stick to my forehead to say "WAKE ME FOR FOOD" This way I can sleep in peace and not worry that I will miss the chicken or beef!
I am ready to go, Snowboards packed, Ipods all charged and loaded with relaxing music for sleep and Rock music to get motivated! Shizzel.... I have also packed more or less my whole wadrobe, closet, cupboard, why? I haven't a clue. OK I will leave you with a picture of the actual plane we are going on and also for JAMES benefit a map of where we are going, because he thinks Canada is America! Yes I know he is an Idiot......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Neil

Just came across your blog (your original one first) and would love to feature your story in our magazine. We are Muchmor Magazine, a free e-mag full of info for people emigrating from the UK to Canada.

Each issue we publish real life stories from people who have made he move. These stories help others about to go through the process to learn from those who have gone before.

Take a look at our mag at http://www.muchmormagazine.com and contact us at editor@muchmormagazine.com if you would like to contribute.

regards Jane

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com