Monday, February 06, 2006

WE ARE BACK!


Hello, well we are back from our holiday in Canada.
OK well DON'T fly Monarch! Unless you have NO legs. ZOOM airlines has the exact same plane and on that plane, the seats are as follows. 2 on the right 3 in the middle and 2 on the left. This is not to bad, leg room is at a minimum but bearable. Monarch.....Oh my god, this pathetic airline has three seats on the left three in the middle and thee on the right! They have basically packed as many people in as they could. Nine hours of this was not good. Not to mention the large man in front of me who yanked his seat back into the recline position causing me to loose all circulation in my legs. Deep vein Thrombosis, Hell yeah! I had to unfold out of my seat every five minutes before I became paralyzed for good. Well that is my winge over. I will let Sophie fill you in on Canada Life as she is much better explaining things. Bye

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com