Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Silas is one!


I'm a bit late posting this but such is the way of my life at the moment. On April 18th our little Silas turned one! This year has flown by like some kind of messy whirlwind. Silas has thrown all our lives into chaos and yet made them seem so much more fulfilled at the same time. He's a character this one! Our fiery little redhead, if he's not smiling he's crying, loudly! It's one extreme or the other with very little middle ground. He's demanding and time consuming more so than either one of my other babies but also completely and utterly charming. He has me wrapped around his cute and chubby little fingers and he know it! I love him more than it is possible to express in words and am so grateful that he has given me this wonderful year of baby magic that I wasn't quite expecting. Now as we head into the wobbly world of toddlerhood with yet more challenges and undoubtedly a whole lot more chaos up ahead I constantly remind myself that every tiny move I make, every word, every action has the power to change the atmosphere of our days, the feelings in my children's hearts and therefore their lives.  Seven and a half years in and everyday I learn so much more. This motherhood thing is wild ride! 












No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com