Tuesday, September 09, 2014

The last day of Summer....


Last Sunday we popped into Banff to enjoy possibly our last warm and sunny weekend of the Summer.  Neil and the big kids rented a canoe and had a paddle on the 
Bow River while Silas and I enjoyed a riverside stroll. As it turned out the next day, September 8th, we had an unseasonably early mega dump of snow which I still cant quite get over by the way. Autumn isn't even supposed to be here yet let alone winter! The kids had a great time, its certainly something we'll do again and at least we really made the most of that last summer day! 














2 comments:

C.COOK! said...

Wish I was there!!!! You ALL look great canoeing plus its really BEAUTIFUL, it truly is. Seb and Bel are having the time of their lives and I think you are too haha!!! nice canoe! Yes, its funny I always feel isolated somehow when I see ALL this!!!!

Spring said...

You guys are an inspiration!! Looks like a great time. You can just see their heart and minds soaking it all in.
~Spring

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com