Tuesday, April 24, 2012

coffee sack chairs....



I have a little decorative update from Breakers today.......we had the idea months and months ago to re-cover our stools with coffee sacks. We had tons of them from our coffee supplier and they're a rustic brown burlap with really cool prints from the bean growers all over the world. Anyway, we finally got around to to it and couldn't be happier with how they turned out.



Don't they look good? They're all a little bit different but my favourite is this green and red print, I think I wan't to make something for home in this print. 


I think they add a little bit of texture to the space and look AMAZING with our ever-so-good wood pile wall. Talking of which, I still get all warm and fuzzy inside whenever someone makes a comment about our wall. It's funny because everyday someone says how much they love it and so many people take photos of it :) :)



We've also got the  menus looking pretty swish thanks to the help and impeccable design guidance of my talented sister. I love them printed on brown card....it's all coming together eh!


And finally.......Neil's "decorative stumps" that he reclaimed from the abandoned logging piles have found a new home outside on Breakers mini patio......

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com