Sunday, March 04, 2012

Missing you my lovlies...




 Miss Molly and Miss Violet, my two beautiful nieces, I love love love them so very much and am missing them terribly already! Molly has the cutest little walk (especially when she does her special sideways walk!) and she is oh so sociable, I always loved her smiley and enthusiastic "Helloooo Sooooophie" whenever I walked in the door. Oh and whenever she bumped into one of the kiddies and hurt herself, the first thing she'd say, even through her own tears was " you alright Sebastian?" totally adorable! Seb and Isobel love her and on our arrival treated her as if they'd seen her yesterday. Happy happy joy joy! 
Miss Violet is a precious little lump of love and I wanted to smoosh her and smell her all day long! She's one of thoses babies that seems to be ever so wise, just taking stuff in and amusing herself with all the silly things the bigger people were doing. She has the softest hair and the most perfect set of dimples I've ever seen, oh and she smiles ALL THE TIME! 

I can't wait until I get to have these lovely girls and their equally lovely mummy and daddy to stay at our house so that we can play all day every day! Oh think of the mess :)

Miss you so much Hayton family
xXXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sniff sniff* We miss you too. It's just not the same without you here. x

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com