Friday, March 23, 2012

Give me some Octopus LOVE!




Don't you love it? Don't you? I love it! I really love it! Yes, I REALLY love it!
As you can tell from the many photos from many different angles, we now have a beautiful, magnificent, spectacular, red octopus painted on the wall at Breakers. We did it ourselves and are very proud but before you marvel at my staggering painting ability I'll tell you now it was a stencil...a really flippin cool one!!!


Here it is from straight ahead.....and again from slightly to the left ( I do love it you know :)


We also added a chalkboard menu and I'm quite loving that too.....Da daaaaaaa!


  * pause*    Ahhhh...... A sigh of relief. Breakers is looking so lovely it makes me smile just thinking about it. :)

Here's a few more atmospheric pics for all of you lovely people that can't be here to appreciate the details in person.
















Go on....you love it don't you!!

3 comments:

casacaudill said...

The whole space turned out great! Can't wait to stop in in December when we're next visiting.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRu-oEwA0Ec&feature=related

If the above link works here's some Octopus Love for you.
Place is looking great. Well done. Maybe one day we will get to sample the tasty looking Breakers grub with a frothy coffee (so long as it's a GTP frothy coffee!!)

Neil and Sophie said...

Thanks guys! :)

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com