Sunday, August 07, 2011

I wish I had a garden...

Luckily I have a few tin cans and a small patch of gravel just big enough for a few chairs and and a fire pit. It's all we need for now.
We planted basil in my tin cans and Seb very creatively named them A, B C and D. Then he named the rosemary plant outside Big B. Nice and simple, I like it. We're also currently trying not to kill a brocolli, a savoy cabage, some swiss chard and a banana pepper plant. He talks to the plants daily and sometimes kisses them so I'm sure they'll all grow nice and big. Every day he also asks me when they'll grow food. I think he thinks there will be cheese sandwiches hanging off them one day : )


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your tomato can plant pots! Also, I love the table/chunk of wood by your adirondack chairs... and the chairs themselves... actually pretty much everything in your photos looks amazing and makes me feel very slap dash and unstylish when I look around our house/garden.

Can you come here and sort my house out please?

You might want to re-pot your bigger veggies soon 'cause they look like they might run out of room in the pot they're in and you wouldn't want that or you'll never grow any cheese sandwiches!

I wish you could grow cheese sandwiches.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com